Many organisations have their own occupational health services who monitor the health of the workforce, advise on the best ergonomics and encourage safe working practices. The Spynamics SD7 & 8 chairs have been specifically recommended by occupational health professionals, It has been specifically designed so that each of the key areas of the spine receive optimum support, providing ergonomic comfort that far exceeds other orthopaedic chairs.
This highly adjustable Spynamics Chair is suitable for small or medium to large bad back sufferers, in a range of different colours and an option of 2 different headrests.
At a glance ......
- 3 way lumbar support
- Memory foam seat and back
- SD7 is a slightly smaller chair than the SD8
- SD7 back is 520mm and the seat is 470w x 450d (mm)
- SD8 back is 600mm and the seat is 480w x 480d (mm)
- 5 way adjustable arms
- 6 way adjustable mechanism
- Backrest tilt and height adjustable
- Forward tilting seat with independent back control
- Seat depth adjustment
- Adjustable weight control
- Extra option of a double knuckled headrest, or a heavy duty headrest.
- Custom made sized seat available at no extra cost
- Delivery time 10-15 days
Need help finding the best chair for you? Download and complete this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org where we will help you find your perfect size and style. Or would you like a specialist to come and visit your workplace to assess your needs and then return to set your chair up to your individual requirements?
We have offered the SD7 & 8 in 8 colours, however there are many more colours available, these can be viewed on the Camira Website https://www.camirafabrics.com/
Please email email@example.com for a fabric sample.